Managed Print Services, or MPS, is a service that can help businesses to help streamline and manage their print environment to reduce costs and streamline processes. MPS has become popular because most businesses do not have a defined printing strategy. There are two main reasons why:
- It is time-consuming
- It’s low on the priority list
Many businesses are just to busy to focus on their print environment. But the fact is, print costs can be significant, consuming anywhere from 1 to 10-percent of gross revenues.
MPS is a way for businesses to outsource the day-to-day operation of this critical business component. Services can be customized to meet a company’s specific needs. Here are five benefits MPS can bring to your business.
- Strategic Management – MPS provides advanced solutions that go beyond your devices and usage. It’s a comprehensive print solution. MPS allows you to enable print security, deliver on mobility issues, and budget with a predictable monthly invoice.
- Free Up IT Staff – Your IT department can end up wasting valuable time on print issues that can be better spent on core initiatives. MPS can remove these issues freeing your team’s time to focus on what’s important to your business growth.
- Supplies, Maintenance and Repairs Are Covered – An MPS provider monitors print usage for timely ordering of consumables and can stay ahead of print issues before they become bigger problems. Supplies, service, and maintenance are covered in your MPS agreement.
- On-Call Help Desk – You have access to experienced technicians to answer any questions you may have. They can also help you adjust to new software or upgrades.
- Reduce Print Costs – Implementing an MPS program can deliver cost savings of up to 30 percent almost immediately.
An MPS provider can help you to reduce costs, improve workflows, update your print environment, and boost productivity. If you’d like to learn more, give us a call for a free print assessment and let us show you the many benefits MPS can bring to your company.